Monday, November 7, 2011

To My Beautiful Wife...

Today is my second wedding anniversary with my Kim. It is hard to believe we have been married for two years. I am blessed with a beautiful, loving, Christian woman as my wife and am thankful for her everyday. Next to my salvation and relationship with Christ, Kim is the most significant and wonderful gift God has ever given me.

I pray Kim knows how much I love and cherish her. Every man should be concerned that his wife knows how much she is loved and cherished. A woman needs to know these things and a man should feel compelled to demonstrate his feelings in ways which let his wife know with certainty she is loved! A woman finds life and vitality in the relationship she has with her husband if he will love and cherish her well. Many men lament the "coolness" or "coldness" of their wife when she is simply suffering the ill effects of the treatment received from her husband! Love your wife well and you will find the fires of love, respect and passion burning brightly in your home!

Kim, I love and cherish you everyday. I thank God for you and pray He will make me a better husband everyday.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment