Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Love Without End

"Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -- Romans 8:39

I am now the father of a six week old child! What an incredible gift from God! I feel like Abraham sometimes...In my old age God has given me a son! Now, I feel that way, old, when I am up at 3 in the morning with my CRYING son! But, even in the midst of the little sacrifices we make for him, I never cease to completely and unconditionally love my little boy.

God loves you and I the same way: completely and unconditionally (multiplied by infinity). In fact, Scripture says there is absolutely nothing in all of creation which can separate a follower of Christ from the love of God. There is nothing we can do which would ever cause God to cease loving us. This morning as you go to worship meditate upon this wonderful, incredible, awesome fact of life...God completely, unconditionally, forever loves those who have faith in Him!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment